Educational Goals for Advanced Graduate-level Nurses
- Demonstrate a life-long commitment to learning to ensure currency for practice and inquiry.
- Participate actively in community services using the appropriate standards, policies, interdisciplinary cooperation, and to advocate for and aid especially most vulnerable.
- Use research and quality measurement to ensure higher levels of performance and continuous quality improvement.
- Demonstrate advanced specialized practice in caring for elders, adults, youth, children and infants in a variety of settings by integrating theories and practice from nursing and related medical disciplines.
- Participate actively in identifying then setting health policy the assist in their implementation evaluation, and revision.